Highlighted
BrianJP
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2019

Re: Bose Wireless Surround Speaker Problem

Sounds like it could be linked to the same problem that many others have see all the posts elsewhere on here regarding popping and static noise. This happened after recent firmware update . Bose know about it and are try to resolve issue
PaddyR70
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 23, 2018

Re: Rear speakers problem

Bose

Have you taken on board the comments from your customers? Will you be changing the way you let them find out about faults and email them/ use social media etc and be more proactive or have you ignored them yet again? 

It it truly is shocking that I have to troll through the subjects on this site or post a duplicated problem. It’s bizarre that you chose not to. Trust me, your old way isn’t working. I’m sure enough to find regular marketing emails from you, when you want to sell your products. 

Pete shelton
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 24, 2019

Maybe worth writing a review on the Bose music app so least people will know if like me I read them before my purchase plus another channel , I ain't waiting 8 mths for a fix had unit 6 mths as it is
Mewo
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Just revert to previous firmware, this update adds google assistent in usa, for the rest of the world the update is worthless. 

Pete shelton
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 24, 2019

There is no option to roll back firmware
Blackdevil77
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 27, 2018

Even if it’s only in one speaker? I would imagine both speakers would do it if it was a firmware update. And I never did a firmware update, does it do it automatically?
BrianJP
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 8, 2019

As I said read the other posts on the forums . It is usually affecting one channel only. Firmware updates automatically usually overnight latest version is 4.0.8 should be on that.
Danmarc
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

May 23, 2019

Not just worthless, is troublemaking.

Another interesting fact is that on reddit somebody said that was a FW update 22 hours ago and crack dissappeared.

Anybody here knows something? My FW is the old one and crack is there :(.

MtPleasantSC - Bose Owner
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 23, 2019

I’m disgusted, after owning several other Bose systems and products, at the lack of response, help and support from Bose. This level of customer service and support is unacceptable considering we’ve all been patient and rather kind in not flooding social media and other platforms such as notifying the press with negative responses.

But I think it’s safe to say all of our patience is starting to run thin and the clock is ticking.
AdriaanG
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 13, 2019

@bose

Its been a week since the issue first appeared for us. Any news on a solution, really annoying that i have to use PCM now?