Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 23, 2019

Re: Rear speakers problem

I am from Austria and i have still 4.0.8 (Local Time June 5th 05:23)

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

How do you get you get this system to update? I connected to Bose music app which showed it is updating but it never completed as the app showed connection lost.
Ever since I'm trying to get it to update but it's still on 4.0.8. I tried powering off the soundbar, waited for 30 seconds and then plugged in again but no luck. Sometimes this thing gets really frustrating.

Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

Can nobody read? It clearly says please allow 24-48 hours to receive the update. It hasn’t even been 24 hours yet!
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

Dude seriously?
I know the update is there as my soundbar was midwayv updating it as the app showed. Why should i wait for 48 hours for something i know is already there?
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 26, 2019

Mine has updated and has worked.  Make sure your unit is pwoered off as mine didnt update whilst it was in use.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 24, 2018

Powered off? How will it update if it's powered off? Did you mean it should be in standby mode?
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 26, 2019

Yes sorry in standby mode.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 20, 2018

You can manually update to 4.0.9 if you can’t wait for the auto update. I haven’t tested the update file but it was changed at 3pm 4 june 2019. Instructions are on the soundbar support page.
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 22, 2019

I’ve updated my soundbar but it’s still showing a variation of update version 4.08 I’m in the UK
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Apr 21, 2019

In Singapore. It’s 4.0.9 as of 6 pm local time. Yet to test the firmware. Will keep everybody posted if this new firmware has got any issue.