Highlighted

Re: Manual update of soundbar 700

Hello Andrey_An, 

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for joining the discussion!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your soundbar. 

Please follow the manual update instructions found on this page to troubleshoot the problem.

If the problem continues, please reach out to local support in your region here.

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2020

Instruction for manual update doesn't work and I've mentioned it since the very beginning. What local support is available for Russia (there is no information on link you've provided)? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

My Bose 700 soundbar is still running firmware version 7.0.11-7872 (Bose Music App has been updated to 3.3.4) and has not updated to latest firmware. There is no local support in Bangladesh for soundbar 700 and I am unable to manually update the soundbar (do not have the required cable). Has a new update been rolled out to Bangladesh yet? Up until now it has always updated itself overnight. Please suggest as to what I can to update

Highlighted

Hello @Andrey_An and @Raiden

Sorry that the manual update is not working for you. You can find support for Bangladesh here and Russia here.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

@Vicky_W  thnaks. I am aware of them. However, I do not believe they can provide anymore information on the firmware update and the last time I checked they did not even started selling Bose 700 soundbar and I had to import one from UK.  

Could you kindly update the manual update link to ensure it has the latest firmware (8.0.X) so that when I have the cable I can do so myself. 

Also could you tell me as to what happens if manual update fails?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2019

How do I turn off notifications for this thread?

i keep receiving frequent email notifications about it.

the unsubscribe link in the emails doesn’t work and produces this error:

https://community.bose.com/t5/user/RemoveUserEmailPage/user-id/$user.id/mail-message-tracking/$track...

An Unexpected Error has occurred.
  • Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 70705D77.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.