Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justincts
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2021

Missing radio station on TuneIn

Hi team,

Can you please check why I cannot find MyFm radio channel in Bose TuneIn Music App (search by location > Asia > Malaysia).

I can find and play it using TuneIn IOS and Android apps but not in Bose TuneIn Music App which seems strange.

Bose product name

Bose Soundbar 500

Country

Australia

Firmware Version

11.0.16-4+0cee2a1

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on iPhone Xr on iOS14.6

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Power cycle and connecting via Ethernet and wireless connections

3 REPLIES 3
Marvin_B

Re: Missing radio station on TuneIn

Hi justincts. 

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.

We are to help and I have looked into this for you.

Unfortunately, it is not available in the Bose Music app and even on the TuneIn website. It might not be available anymore. Please try to contact TuneIn on this LINK  if they have removed it or just having issues.

Hope that helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
justincts
Participant
Registered since

Jul 7, 2021

Thanks Marvin for your reply.

I've tried TuneIn website and have been able to play MyFM on my PC.

https://tunein.com/radio/MyFM-1018-s14771/

Please confirm if the link above works and if this is just a TuneIn issue on Bose Music app.

Vicky_W

@justincts, I am sorry, we are unable to test this as it is a regional station unavailable to us. Is your Bose Music app set to Malaysia at all? I ask as, as this station is location specific, you may need your app to be set to Malaysia specifically for this station to work. 

Let me know how you get on!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!