Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Music app Ios 3.3.4 ios * settings form problem

Hi,
with version 3.3.4 the settings form remains FULL empty (blank page). Problem encountered with both iphone and ipad, I also tried to delete and install the app again. Connected to a SoundBar 700 with version fw 8.0.13. You can verify? iOS 13.4.1.

restarting the soundbar was not useful (2 min without power).

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Re: Music app Ios 3.3.4 ios * settings form problem

Soundbar connected

https://imgur.com/a/JP1LTnJ 

Setting Form snaphot

https://imgur.com/a/1SWIefp 

Highlighted

Hello ngh5e, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Just to confirm, when clicking on the setting clog, what do you see?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

what you see in the second image that I have attached .. nothing, completely gray page

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi,

Have you tried any troubleshooting prior to reaching out to the Community? While I appreciate you've already reset the speaker, have you also reset the router? Disconnect both components directly from power, and leave them disconnected for at least 2 minutes. Then, reconnect just the router and leave to power on fully, regaining internet access to your home devices. Finally, reconnect the Soundbar 700 to power. Once online, re-test the settings. 

If the issue persists, can you tell us a little more about your environment? Do you have any Wi-Fi extenders, boosters, repeaters, etc? Do you use a VPN or any other additional software in your environment or connected devices like iPad, iPhone, etc?

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Hi, I tried to reset everything as indicated but without result. I would like to tell you again that the soudbar is online, functional and that I can use it from the app. the only thing that doesn't work is the settings form. I tried to use it from a third iphone but always the same problem. have you tested the latest version of the app before releasing it? the soundbar is connected in Wi-Fi near the router, no extender, no vpn, a simple connection. no additional software on iPhone or iPad. before the last app update it worked fine.

Highlighted

Thank you for trying that, @ngh5e.

What I'd suggest you try next is to remove the soundbar from your Bose Music app. To do this, tap the upper-left icon on the 'My Bose' page > My products > Edit > Delete soundbar. Then, sign out of the Bose Music app. 

Once you've done this, close the Bose Music app completely. After, open the app, sign back into your account and add the soundbar as it will be detected on your WiFi. Let me know if doing that brings back your settings menu!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

I followed all your instructions, no changes. the problem has not been solved.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

I'm very angry because now I can't even configure Amazon's Alexa anymore!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2020

Hi
to solve the problem I used an Android device. With the Android app I find no problem, everything works perfectly. Now it is clear that it is a problem of your App for iOS, I ask you to report and solve everything.