Highlighted
Sanvil
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 11, 2020

My Bose 500 home speaker goes off at irregular intervals while playing music at any volume.

Brought this home speaker 500 2 months ago. My Bose speaker keeps going off every now and then while playing music. To make sure it was not any power outlet issue I tried it at all the power outlets in my house and also at my friends’s but I kept facing the same issue. This problem started on my initial purchase of the product, however it disappeared on its own for a gap of 1 month and has returned again. I have tried all the solutions that I found in most of the threads but it hasn’t relieved me of the problem. what can I do about it now.?

1 REPLY 1

Re: My Bose 500 home speaker goes off at irregular intervals while playing music at any volume.

Hi Sanvil,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with intermittent audio and I would be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you have done some great troubleshooting already by checking the power source for the speaker. To avoid repeating any troubleshooting steps, what other solutions have you tried from other threads already?

I do have a few other questions for you as well, to help me troubleshoot this with you as effectively as possible.

When the speaker stops playing, what, if anything, does the light bar show?

How are we playing to the speaker? Are we using Bluetooth, the Bose Music app, or voice assistant commands?

Do we get the same issue with any source, or does it seem to be specific to one?

How frequently do you notice the speaker stops playing?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support