Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boyko Stefanov
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2021

New soundbar for small room 300 vs 500 vs 700

Hello, 

I am looking for soundbar for a small room (around 3m x 3m). For me is very important to have a good music from the soundbar. Would there be a difference for such a small room between the 500 and 700 and is there an advantage of 300 over the 500 ( I see the 500 is discontinued).  Is the 700 worth it for such a small room?
Thank you!

Boyko

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Re: New soundbar for small room 300 vs 500 vs 700

Hey Boyko, 

Thank you for your interest in our products! 

Regarding your query, are there any other features you are interested in? 

In regards to the smaller room, I think that the 300 will be great at filling this space with audio. Remember that if you order directly from Bose at the moment, and you are based in the US, you can benefit from a 90-day return window to try out the soundbar and see if it is right for you!

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Boyko Stefanov
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2021

Re: New soundbar for small room 300 vs 500 vs 700

Thank you for your fast reply! 
I think for me the most important will be the quality of sound when playing music. 
Maybe I still can find the 500 at the same price as 300. If so, is the 500 sb better or it lacks something because it is older model? 
I am located in Bulgaria and I’m not sure if the dealers have the same return policy.

Thank you,

Boyko