Akonha10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 28, 2019

No sounds on solo tv 5 on any audio inputs

I'm having issues with my solo 5 soundbar. I cant cant seem to figure out what is happening as it's no longer producing any sounds on any outputs. I've already tried using bluetooth, for which it connects without issues, as well as an aux and optical cables into my Smart TV, nothing works. Tried doing  coaxial cable as well but found no luck. Tried to update the soundbar already and tried to use another phone to try bluetooth and aux cable, same results.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: No sounds on solo tv 5 on any audio inputs

Hello Akonha10,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you are experiencing some audio issues with your Solo 5 TV Sound System. 

You've taken some great steps with updating and testing alternative sources and I'm sorry that this has not resolved the issue. Another thing I'd like you to try is resetting the soundbar. Simply remove the power for 30 seconds and then re-attach. 

If you still cannot receive audio, let's run a diagnostic test. With the system on, press and hold the Mute button on the remote for 6 seconds. (Note: The system LED flashes after 3 seconds indicating Dialog Mode on/off; continue holding mute for an additional 3 seconds until the LED changes again, indicating Diagnostic Mode.) Release the button and determine the LED blink pattern.

• The LED blinked alternately red and green quickly: audio signal detected
  • The LED blinked red quickly: no audio signal detected
  • The LED is solid red: digital zeros received

Could you please let me know the outcome of this test.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.