November 17th, 2020 - Smart Speaker Firmware Update
On November 17th, we are releasing new firmware for Bose Smart Speakers and Soundbars. This update can be made through the Bose Music App.
Soundbar 500/700 & Home Speaker 450/500: 10.0.10
Smart Soundbar 300: 3.0.10
Portable Home Speaker & Home Speaker 300: 7.0.10
Release Notes and Features:
- Alexa Calling and Messaging allows users to communicate with friends and family using their Alexa-enabled Bose Smart Speaker or Soundbar.
Through this feature, you can use Alexa to:
- Activate a two-way intercom, also known as “Drop In”.
- Send voice messages to other Alexa-enabled devices.
- And even call other people’s phones or Alexa-enabled devices.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- SympleSync™ improvements with QuietComfort 35 Series II.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!