November 17th, 2020 - Smart Speaker Firmware Update
On November 17th, we are releasing new firmware for Bose Smart Speakers and Soundbars. This update can be made through the Bose Music App.
Soundbar 500/700 & Home Speaker 450/500: 10.0.10
Smart Soundbar 300: 3.0.10
Portable Home Speaker & Home Speaker 300: 7.0.10
Release Notes and Features:
- Alexa Calling and Messaging allows users to communicate with friends and family using their Alexa-enabled Bose Smart Speaker or Soundbar.
Through this feature, you can use Alexa to:
- Activate a two-way intercom, also known as “Drop In”.
- Send voice messages to other Alexa-enabled devices.
- And even call other people’s phones or Alexa-enabled devices.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements:
- SympleSync™ improvements with QuietComfort 35 Series II.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.