ckaye
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 9, 2019

One soundbar, two Bose Music accounts?

I have the Soundbar 700 and the bose music app to control it. I would like to also put the app on my wife's phone, but I would like her to have a separate account so that her Pandora list is separate from mine. I set her up with a separate account, but the app cannot find the Soundbar when she logs in. I even tried killing the app on my phone, but no luck.

Is it possible to link the soundbar to two separate bose accounts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: One soundbar, two Bose Music accounts?

Author Accepted Answer selected by ckaye

Hello ckaye,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community, that's a great question! 

You can use more than one account with your Soundbar 700, you just need to enable sharing mode in your account then your wife will be able to control the speaker too. To do this you should go to My Bose> Settings> Sharing then select 'Share with everyone on my network'. Then you should be able to set up the speaker on your wife's account! 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Have a lovely day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: One soundbar, two Bose Music accounts?

Author Accepted Answer selected by ckaye

Hello ckaye,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community, that's a great question! 

You can use more than one account with your Soundbar 700, you just need to enable sharing mode in your account then your wife will be able to control the speaker too. To do this you should go to My Bose> Settings> Sharing then select 'Share with everyone on my network'. Then you should be able to set up the speaker on your wife's account! 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Have a lovely day!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support