Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 4, 2019

Pairing speakers with my Bose 700 Soundbar

Hi, is it possible to pair up my Bose 700 Soundbar with my Bose 500 speakers and also my Bose Soundlink speaker as a group? I tried pairing with my Bose 500 speaker, and it happens but there's no option for pairing the Sound link to it. Is there any way the community can suggest? I am even open for a wired process if it works. Anything...Just don't feel like keeping the Soundlink in the cupboard to gather dust. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Pairing speakers with my Bose 700 Soundbar

Hello, 

Thanks for your question. 

The 500 speaker you own, is this the Home Speaker 500? Can you also confirm the SoundLink Speaker you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

We would love to let you know what options are available. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 4, 2019

Hi, the Soundlink speaker is this one: SoundLink® Bluetooth® Mobile speaker II

Yes, the speaker I have managed to pair with my Bose Soundbar 700 is the Bose Home Speaker 500.

Would really appreciate if you could provide me a solution to link all three to play in sync.

Regards,

Jeet

Highlighted

Thanks for confirming this for me. 

Regrettably it will not be possible to connect your SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II to either of your Soundbar 700 or Home Speaker 500 in a group. I apologize for any disappointment this provides.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.