Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scrupix
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Placing the Bass Module Bose 700 into the Living Room

Hi guys,

New on this forum as I just purchased the Bose Soundbar 700 and also the Bass Module 700

I have a question related to the placement of the Bass module, I want to put it in the front of the Soundbar, now I know the Bose indicates to be on the same wall with the TV as I read the user manual, but considering that will be basically in front of the Soundbar at around 3meters, will this affect the sound/experience?

For a better understanding, the setup is more or less like in the attached picture, with the sub and the couch more to the left, and basically the bass module will be in the front of the Soundbar

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 12.30.19.png

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Placing the Bass Module Bose 700 into the Living Room

Author Accepted Answer selected by Scrupix

Hi Scrupix,

Thanks for reaching out with your query. 

I personally don't think you will have issues with this set up, especially if you like heavy Bass. If there is a wall next to your module, the audio will bounce off these hard surfaces which will give a stronger response. 

When setting up, you will also be using the ADAPTiQ process which calibrates your audio to your room set up to provide you with the best audio for your surroundings. These can later be adjusted in the Bose Music app if you wish to make some changes. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Placing the Bass Module Bose 700 into the Living Room

Author Accepted Answer selected by Scrupix

Hi Scrupix,

Thanks for reaching out with your query. 

I personally don't think you will have issues with this set up, especially if you like heavy Bass. If there is a wall next to your module, the audio will bounce off these hard surfaces which will give a stronger response. 

When setting up, you will also be using the ADAPTiQ process which calibrates your audio to your room set up to provide you with the best audio for your surroundings. These can later be adjusted in the Bose Music app if you wish to make some changes. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!