Re: Portable Home Speaker - Alexa Unresponsive
07-16-2021 08:40 AM
Message 11 of 28
@Suresh Kumar, thanks for confirming that. I appreciate the steps below are duplicates, but please could you give each of them a try again in the shown order? I am sure this will fix your issue for you.
- In the Bose Music app, tap the image of the speaker in the lower-right corner. If the image is a different product, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner, select the speaker, then tap the image of the speaker in the lower-right corner.
- Select Settings > Voice Assistant> Alexa > Remove Account > Remove
- Log out of the Bose Music app.
- Uninstall the Bose Music app.
- Reboot your router.
- If you have linked the speaker in the Alexa app, this needs to be removed.
- Reinstall the Bose Music app.
- Log back in.
- Set up Alexa.