Highlighted
lroy316
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 19, 2019

Portable Home Speaker in stereo?

So, the new Bose Portable Home Speaker- can I get a pair of them and have them play bluetooth stereo? I know they sound great but I don't want to give up the magical goodness of stereo productions.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Portable Home Speaker in stereo?

Hello Iroy316, 

Thank you for getting in touch via the Bose Community! Welcome to the site. 

The Bose Portable Home Speaker can pair using the grouping function of the Bose Music app, this works via a WiFi connection. 

The speakers do not have the ability to create a stereo group (independent left and right audio channels for left and right grouped speaker) at present, but I'd be happy to put this through as a feature request. 

Kind regards, 

Jeff G - Community Support

BOBBY MCILVAIN
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

WOW THESE ARE AMAZING SPEAKERS, HOW ever the inability to play two of them as a stereo pair is a deal breaker for me. I am considering returning to best buy and purchasing sonos pair. I had bought a pair of revolve plus and they played in stereo. they were a little to small for where I had them in the shop so I returned and got two of the portable home speakers. I was heart broken to hear how good they sounded because I then learned that they could not play stereo recordings. how come you guys made the revolve plus with the ability to play stereo, but then offered a bigger brother ,that even looked in appearance to be similar, but with less capabilities? I PAID 780.00 WITH TX FOR YWO OF THESE AND THEY WONT PLAY STEREO. very disappointed customer!

BOBBY MCILVAIN
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 4, 2019

is bose going to offer a fix, or am I going to be bringing these speakers back to the store?

AndyEich
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 8, 2019

I was surprised to find out that the two home portable units I just bought can't do stereo, nor can they group with the revolve+ (which does support stereo)  I bought a few months prior.