Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Red light flashing on bose home speaker 300

I have a bose home speaker 300 which stopped connecting to any connection ie Bluetooth or via Aux. After plugging in its starts blinking white at the centre and after couple of minutes red light keep flashing continuously. Please provide some support to solve this issue.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Red light flashing on bose home speaker 300

Hello Ravi05, 

Thank you for posting on the Bose Community! Let's get this LED issue solved for you. 

To ensure that we are seeing the correct pattern can you please confirm that you are seeing the red LED flashing four times as shown here. If so I would recommend resetting the speaker via turning off your product and disconnect the power cord for 30 seconds. Please also perform this step onto your internet router. 

Once this is done please ensure that the speaker is set up correctly via the Bose Music app as per these steps here. The reason I'm asking this is due to the LED possibly being caused by the internet not being correctly configured with your speaker. 

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2020

Hi 

Thanks for the reply.

Tried above mentioned method, but still the problem is same. Please note that the red light is flashing continuously and not in pattern of four.

The speaker is also not visible for bluetooth connection n bcoz of this i cant setup same using Bose music app.

Highlighted

@Ravi05 Thanks for trying those steps! 

Next, could you please visit Updating the software or firmware of your product, and complete the steps to manually update, and connect to a computer via USB if the manual update is not successful. 

Should this not resolve the issue, I'd have to recommend that you contact support to explore the service option for the speaker.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any questions.

Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 3, 2020

Bose Home speaker 300 flashing red all the time

Hello!

First of all sorry for my english! Just as the title says, i have a bose home speaker 300 which flashes red all the time no matter what. I tried to press both - and + volume to try to manually upgrade the firmware right after rebooting the speaker, but the moment i do something to it (either press the factory reset combination or try to connect it to pc), it starts flashing red again.

Is there anything else i can try?

I am leaving a small video here to show what i mean https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e0kh7H9QtPtfPaXb56CLWjCRMvXK2fL2/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Re: Bose Home speaker 300 flashing red all the time

@Keysler, thanks for reaching out. The steps you have tried so far are great. As your red light is flashing, this means that either your voice assistant and/or internet connection are unavailable. Does this sound correct to you? Have you tried setting up your wifi or voice assistant? Can I please confirm which region you are in and how you are trying to connect to wifi?