Nlefeaux
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2021

Replacing Bose Smart Soundbar 300

I have to replace my Bose soundbar 300 as my first one was faulty.  Do I have to remove the old soundbar from the app and start the connection process over or will the new speaker be recognized?  Will the base module connect automatically with the new speaker?

Bose product name

Bose Smart Soundbar 300

Country

Canada

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Replacing Bose Smart Soundbar 300

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nlefeaux

Hey Nlefeaux, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to the Community! I'd love to answer any product-related questions you may have about your replacement Smart Soundbar 300. 

You will need to set up this Soundbar as new, as well as connecting the bass module again due to this being a brand new product. You can follow our steps here for how to remove the previous product from the Bose Music app. 

We also have a handy setup guide for your product here

If you have any issues with setting your system up please do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hector_B

Author Accepted Answer selected by Nlefeaux

Hey Nlefeaux, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to the Community! I'd love to answer any product-related questions you may have about your replacement Smart Soundbar 300. 

You will need to set up this Soundbar as new, as well as connecting the bass module again due to this being a brand new product. You can follow our steps here for how to remove the previous product from the Bose Music app. 

We also have a handy setup guide for your product here

If you have any issues with setting your system up please do let us know! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Nlefeaux
Participant
Registered since

May 2, 2021

Thanks for your reply and for the articles.  I had a few glitches setting up both products the first time around so hope this time will be easier.  If not, I'll be back 🙂