Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

SPECIFICATION BOSE speakers

Good afternoon, I plan to buy an additional dinakik in my bose eco system

But I can not find data on the components ((((

1.)The Bose Home Speaker 500 uses two speakers.

2.)Bose Portable Home Speaker  Used 1+ 3 speakers.

How many speakers and what type in the system
Bose Home Speaker 300 ????

Which of the systems is the most powerful and loud !?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: SPECIFICATION BOSE speakers

While some of that information is out there, Bose don't consider that a lot of that matters.  For example you can find competitors out there with more drivers in their speakers, but don't sound as good.  So they say to listen to each speaker and choose the one that sounds the best, not the one that looks best on paper.

The HS500 is gives you the best clarity and bass, but also gives you wide stereo sound from a small speaker that wouldn't normally be able to do this.

The HS300 and portable home speaker are fairly similar (although I do feel that the Portable HS has a bit better bass through it), but you are paying more for the portability of the portable.  At home they work the same.  Outside of Wifi it is a BT speaker.

So it's more about what you want from the speaker.  If you want something portable you have little choice.  If you want something just for home, the 500 would go in the main room for better sound, where the 300 may go in the kitchen or the bedroom where you may want it to take up less room.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Re: SPECIFICATION BOSE speakers

Thanks for the wide answer.

I choose the system to be the loudest of the three that I described, I understand that these are different devices but in my region they are approximately in the same price segment.

+ - 10 000 RUB, so I had a question if I give 10 000 RUB more, will the system be louder, or will I pay more just because the HS500 has a display.