Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 19, 2019

Saundbar 700, how to connect hdmi and optical at the same time?

Hi there, how do i connect my tv with hdmi and optical amp at the same time.

TV is working fine, but if i connect my optic output from my mixer that mixes the sound of my computers and guitar etc. it just takes over and my tv sound is not working anymore : (

How do i solve this?

Thanks at forehand,
Natal

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Saundbar 700, how to connect hdmi and optical at the same time?

Hello ilxli, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

I am sorry but you are not able to use both connections at the same time with different sources. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 19, 2019

Is there any hardware available, that convert my digital or analogue signal to the bose wifi network.

So it does what i want to achieve?

Just bought a Analog to digital converter, so don't wand to try something else without knowing it works.

Thanks,

Natal

Highlighted

Hi ilxli, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. There isn't any Bose product that can do this. 

There may be a third-party product that can do this however we can't recommend any as this isn't something that we have tested. The community may be able to assist you with this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.