Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 4, 2020

Siri voice assistant - feature request

Hello, last year I read that Bose Soundbar 700 will support Siri voice assistant.

I'm in Italy and I don't have this option in Bose app. Please let know when you plan to add this feature.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Siri voice assistant - feature request

Hey Daniel B, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate the feedback! 

I will be sure to forward this feature request on for you, this isn't something that we currently have any further information on. We will be sure to update the community as soon as we have more information. 

If anyone else would like to see this feature added, please do let us know below. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

@Hector_B wrote:

Hey Daniel B, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Bose Community! We appreciate the feedback! 

I will be sure to forward this feature request on for you, this isn't something that we currently have any further information on. We will be sure to update the community as soon as we have more information. 

If anyone else would like to see this feature added, please do let us know below. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Please add Siri voice assistant to the Smart Home speaker lineup. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2019

Hi everyone ,

i think Bose could insert possibility of create shortcuts To drive Bose music by Siri . It is not so complicated , and could justify the price of the material , no?

regards