Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

SiriusXM Radio error C7-CS4501

An error code pops up when I try to stream this music service. All others (Amazon Prime, etc.) work well. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: SiriusXM Radio error C7-CS4501

Hey @smr3998,

Welcome to the Bose forums. Sorry to hear about the error message you're receiving when trying to play SiriusXM stations. Happy to help investigate this with you.

Firstly, I have a few questions. Is this the first time you're using the speaker, or have you been able to successfully use SiriusXM in the past? If successful in the past, has anything recently changed in your home environment - a new router, change of Wi-Fi password, change of SiriusXM password or account information? 

Let's start by trying to remove SiriusXM from your Bose Music account, and re-adding it to re-authorize the accounts together. To do this:

1. In the Bose Music app, tap the image of the speaker in the lower-right corner
    If the image is a different product, tap the My Bose icon in upper-left corner, select the speaker, then tap the image of the speaker in the lower-right corner
  2. Tap the My Account icon  in the upper-right corner
  3. Tap Manage Music Services
  4. Select the music service to remove
  5. Tap Remove Account and confirm your choice

Following this, re-add SiriusXM to the app, and re-test. Let us know if you still run into errors - images would be great too!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 27, 2020

Re: SiriusXM Radio error C7-CS4501

Why is this still happening. I've reset several times.