SiriusXM

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

(1.0.7, 4.8.1, 1.7.0, etc.)

App Version

(4.1.1, 13.0.2, etc.)

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on

(Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in?

(noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

Re: SiriusXM

Bose 500

region usa

voice directed request through google assistant 

have paid SiriusXM subscription

When replying to a topic, make sure your reply is relevant and keeps the conversation productive. Please be respectful of other community member's opinions. If you are experiencing the issue reported in a thread, the more details you can include the easier it will be for others to try and help.

Hey @Tony b, thanks for posting!

Do you need assistance with SiriusXM on your product? If so, could you please provide further details.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 20, 2020

Yes, question.  On my Bose 500 using my Google assistant I asked to play a SiriusXM station. The response was not able on this device? 

Thank you for clarifying, Tony. Is this the first time you're trying to use the voice assistant to play stations?

Are you having any issues asking Google Assistant to stream any other radio stations, maybe through TuneIn for example? What is the station you're asking to be played on SiriusXM?

Have you tried disconnecting your Google Assistant or SiriusXM service from the Bose Music app, then re-connecting and testing again?

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!