Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 31, 2020

Re: Smart Home - Alexa and Google Voice Assistant Availability

Hi

I have a same issue. Brought bosesbose 700 and after setting up the device came to know that alaxa is not working in saudi arabia. 

You found any solution for this issue? 

Please let me know your experience. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 17, 2020

Finnish ex-customer here. I just bought a home 300 speaker with the understanding that Finnish is not supported yet, but I was surprised to find out that English usage of the voice assistants is geoblocked. I will be returning my unit and will not look for new Bose products in the future.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 19, 2020

Same here, mate.. 

Finland, 300 euro speaker, doesn't work. I had several speakers, you should try jbl, they worked fine for me. 

I also have bose qc35 headphones, but, i guess, I'll upgrade to sony ones. Bose is just extremely bad with software. They forced me yo register an account just to setup the stupid speaker. Don't forget to give 1 star to their google play app

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 7, 2019

What's even more frustrating is that list has not been updated for ages (except for some mandarin add on!!!)!!!!

Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2020

Im in Bolivia at the moment but my amazon account its from the United States and i bought my speaker why i cannot used it here?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 30, 2020

Re: Bose Smart Home Alexa Availability

Hi!

Thank you for your advice. I did all the steps you suggested, but how could you pair the speaker with the Bose app using the VPN? I can´t, because once the VPN is activated the app ¨loose¨ the conextion to the speaker and I can´t configure the voice assistant 😞 ..... I was so happy about my new Bosse and now I feel disapointed. I´m in Panama.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Gabriela