Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 23, 2018

Re: Bose Smart Home Alexa Availability

But the speaker works or just the Alexa doesn’t work? If it’s only the Alexa app that doesn’t work u must do the vpn tutorial here
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 8, 2019

I am still getting an error message saying ‘We couldn’t set your language for Alexa’ on our Bose 500, New Zealand and setting to UK English.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 25, 2019

Any idea when will Alexa be available for Bose700 in The Netherlands?

Regards
Sagar
Highlighted

Hi Sagarvasani, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. We don't currently have an update on when Alexa will be available for the Netherlands. 

We will update the community as soon as we do. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 3, 2018

Hello,

i know that Greece is a small market but since echo dot is sold here too are there any plans for releasing the Alexa capabilities for the sb700 any time in the near future in my country?

Highlighted

Hi Nikos, 

Thanks for your post. 

We currently don't have any information on this, but when we do we will inform the community.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2019

This is really taking already 6 months in the Netherlands ... I already have alexa on all my devices working except the soundbar from bose... why is this taking so long?

Highlighted

Hi Velorian, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

We don't currently have any kind of update on this. I can only apologize for the lack of information on this and we appreciate your patience. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 7, 2019

i bought a bose home speaker 500 from the u.s. to be used in israel.

the alexa service is working great for me in israel, with all other devices besides the bose 500.

why can't i use alexa with the bose 500?

will it be available soon?

there was no advertisment regarding the restrictions of the alexa support.

it is written clearly on the box that the bose 500 has alexa service without any restrictions.

if you sell a product with limited service - it has to be written clearly on the product box so buyers will not be missleeding.

please let me know when the service be available in israel.

if the service will not be available or if you have no information regarding this mattar let me know how i can return the product that i bought in the u.s. here in israel for a full refund and compensations.

Highlighted

Hello YehonatanP,

Thank you very much for your comment, welcome to the community.

I am very sorry to hear this has happened, however currently Alexa Services with the Home Speaker 500 is not available within your region.  I am very sorry this has provided disappointment, but currently we do not have any information regarding Alexa support within Israel at this time. 

If your product was bought directly through Bose, I would encourage you to contact your regions Bose Customer Support and they will be able to assist you further, please ensure you have proof of purchase during this.  Please follow THIS LINK, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

Kind regards,

Tegan M