Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike12324
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2021

Re: Smart Speaker Firmware Update – June 2021

My soundbar 700 is continually trying to update been several days now. Is there a solution to the issue?

kamolthorn
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2021

I check technical info on bose music app: my bose portable home speaker updated : 8.0.16 and Bose Music App updated : 4.5.4

while I play apple music (High-Quality and lossless set up) and press Airplay then select the my portable home, it show the message : Unable to connect to my portable home speaker.

Check List : It is in the same wifi network , I am try to reset portable home and also reinstall Bose music app. New set up ! I tried many time every steps but the issue still exist. 

I am not sure from problems cause firmware update or Bose music app update. If you have the solution , please advise. Thanks in advance. 

Kimzey25
Participant
Registered since

Jul 30, 2021

Force a firmware update on your Echo device. Confirm your device is powered and connected to WiFi with a simple Alexa command. Ask about the weather, perhaps.

My Ground Biz

Ninuska78
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Same identical issue for me.

I’m using a smart portable and a home 500.

It’s for for sure a firmware issue cause happens only with Spotify.

@bose please fix it as soon as possible I guess it’s an environment easily to reproduce this.

ChrisJ0907
Participant
Registered since

Sep 25, 2021

Is there anywhere to download older firmware versions?

I was sold a "brand new" home speaker 500, and looks like it was manufactured in 2018. I can’t update the firmware at all. The app tells me the firmware is version 1.something. It has worked once on Bluetooth but does nothing on wifi even if it’s connected.