Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike12324
Participant
Registered since

Jul 2, 2021

Re: Smart Speaker Firmware Update – June 2021

My soundbar 700 is continually trying to update been several days now. Is there a solution to the issue?

kamolthorn
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2021

I check technical info on bose music app: my bose portable home speaker updated : 8.0.16 and Bose Music App updated : 4.5.4

while I play apple music (High-Quality and lossless set up) and press Airplay then select the my portable home, it show the message : Unable to connect to my portable home speaker.

Check List : It is in the same wifi network , I am try to reset portable home and also reinstall Bose music app. New set up ! I tried many time every steps but the issue still exist. 

I am not sure from problems cause firmware update or Bose music app update. If you have the solution , please advise. Thanks in advance. 

Kimzey25
Participant
Registered since

Jul 30, 2021

Force a firmware update on your Echo device. Confirm your device is powered and connected to WiFi with a simple Alexa command. Ask about the weather, perhaps.

My Ground Biz

Ninuska78
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Same identical issue for me.

I’m using a smart portable and a home 500.

It’s for for sure a firmware issue cause happens only with Spotify.

@bose please fix it as soon as possible I guess it’s an environment easily to reproduce this.