Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2020

Smart home 500

Hi

i have my tv connected to a Bose Soundbar 700.

is it possible to hear the tv sound in the other room of the house, with a Bose Home Speaker 500.?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Smart home 500

Author Accepted Answer selected by Rbeja

Hi Rbeja,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

This would indeed be possible! If you were to get a Home Speaker 500, you would be able to group it with your soundbar, using the Bose Music app, to have the audio from the TV playing through both at the same time!

It does this over your Wi-Fi connection, so as long as both speakers are connected to the same network, they can be in separate rooms of your house and give you audio throughout your home!

You can find more information on how grouping speakers in the Bose Music app works HERE.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Smart home 500

Author Accepted Answer selected by Rbeja

Hi Rbeja,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

This would indeed be possible! If you were to get a Home Speaker 500, you would be able to group it with your soundbar, using the Bose Music app, to have the audio from the TV playing through both at the same time!

It does this over your Wi-Fi connection, so as long as both speakers are connected to the same network, they can be in separate rooms of your house and give you audio throughout your home!

You can find more information on how grouping speakers in the Bose Music app works HERE.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post