Samant
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Re: Sounbar 700 Firmware Update 4.0.9 sound drops out for a micro second.

Very good explanation for the problem. We experience the exact same thing!
Andy432
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 22, 2019

I've now returned the soundbar 500 for a refund. Hopefully this issue will be resolved for others that don't have that option still.

Bradey
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 27, 2019

I really feel like we're being ripped off. Imagine if samsung sold their flagship tv and the picture kept flickering in the same manner of these sound dropouts because they stuffed up the firmware. Sounds outrageous but its exactly the same thing!
Samant
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

We purchased our soundbar 700 through Amazon. I will be posting a negative review on Amazon! This is ridiculous, Bose needs to make this problem a priority!

Hi All!

thank you for your continued patience with this! 

Just to reinforce that we are taking this issue very seriously. This is currently with our development team who are working on a fix ASAP. 

Though I do not have an update for you at the moment, as soon as we do, we will let the Community know. 

Thank you again for your patience!

Kindest,

Jessie O

DubCity
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

Your devs haven’t fixed a single thing in 11 months since the product launched last September. Why should we expect a fix now? Nothing will get done until somebody cracks down on these guys.
Highlighted
ybo
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 24, 2018

@DubCity wrote:
Your devs haven’t fixed a single thing in 11 months since the product launched last September. Why should we expect a fix now? Nothing will get done until somebody cracks down on these guys.

#

Because of the whole faultiness of the Soundbar 700 from the purchase date in October 2018 till now, i returned the Soundbar 700 and Base Module 700 to Bose last week with full refund. They did a bad job with this device and they know it. A matter of guaranty.

DubCity
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

How did you get a refund? I’m in Canada and not sure how to go about this, as I’m outside the 30 day window obviously.
Stuart1
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 26, 2019

This it a joke over a month reported and still no sign of a fixed.Bose as simply sold a faulty product and needs a massive recall.
To me it's something they cant fixed because it's taking to long
Bradey
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 27, 2019

Dub city maybe try use these forums to prove its faulty? That's what I'm gonna do. It's clear that the sb700 is broken and bose shouldn't even be allowed to sell a product that has a significant problem. They just dont seem to care if they did they would have fixed it ages ago. The only way they'll fix it is if buyers know about it and stop buying it. I'll be posting a very negative review on the retailers website I bought it from. Hopefully people see it and go for something else.