For the past several weeks (maybe since the lastest update) the SoundTouch 20 unit frequently drops all Sirius feeds. At times the unit will play fine for 30-45 minutes, at other times it drops the feed after two or three minutes. Frequently the display shows a song title that does not match the actual song being played, at other times the song title is shown as "undefined". Seems as though the text data is lagging behind the audio by as much as 5 minutes.
I switched the SoundTouch from WIFI reception to a direct ethernet connection, made no difference. Reception from all other music services work fine. Music directly from a computer (My Music) is working as expected and broadcasts from other streaming services are fine.
Anyone have an idea of why this is happening?
Thank you for your posts and welcome the Bose Community!
I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with SiriusXM. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you and I'll do all I can to assist you!
Are you able to log into SiriusXM in a web browser and confirm if this is playing correctly?
I would also recommend removing the SiriusXM account from your SoundTouch Application and re-adding it. You can do this by clicking the 3 lines in the top left, going down to settings> Music Services > click the email address and then remove. Once completed, follow the same process to add the service again.
Let me know how you get on!
Jessie O - Community Support
So after going through the update, delete service, re-install/activate SiriusXm service - right back where it all started. No improvement. Channels drop out, channels not available at this time - when channels are actaully playing for a few minutes the song title text display on the Sound Touch does not match the song being received.
I have tried this in all three locations at seperate times and I have not made any progress. I checked siriusXM account and can sign in on computer and iphone and play music just fine. iheartradio works great on bose in all locations.
Thank you for the additional information on the troubleshooting attempted. We've escalated this with our development team for investigation and will update you when we have more to share.