Oct 22, 2020

Re: Bose 500 sound bar...NO AUDIO

Me too.   Seems no solution known from Bose

lindan
Participant
Registered since

Mar 12, 2021

Re: Sound bar 500 no sound from tv

My TV and Bose have worked together for years with no problems- it just stopped for no reason today. The little light turns on so I know there is power but no sound! I think I’ve tried everything on here. Any other suggestions? The picture is perfect. 

AZNG_NELLY
Participant
Registered since

Apr 6, 2021

No sound coming from tv

Have been having this issue for far too long..  The sound Wil play on bose 500 for a few weeks then one day no sound.  I dont recall what I have done each time it has done this but it seems to be different inwhat I need to do to fix it each time.  Anything from turning everything off, even router and modem, to pressing a combination of button at the same time on the remote.  I have viewed many threads similar if not exact to mine and have seen nothing from bose as far as a fix.  I have seen "moderators" reply asking questions, getting responses then never replying again.  Was wanting to upgrade to the 700 but it may not happen at all if I don't see a fix soon.

Bose product name

Country

Firmware Version

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

Any troubleshooting steps you took