Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roscojim
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 12, 2017

SoundTouch 700 with 300 subwoofer

Will the SoundTouch 700 soundbar work with the subwoofer and surround speakers from the 300 series?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: SoundTouch 700 with 300 subwoofer

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hi @Roscojim,

Just to add, the VI300 Surround Speakers should also be compatible to connect to your Soundbar 700, along with the Acoustimass Module 300 as @Xyz987 correctly states. Are you having any difficulty with setup? Please let me know if you do require assistance, or if you have any further queries - I'll be happy to assist. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Vicky_W

Hey Roscojim, 

I am sorry for any confusion but we do not sell a SoundTouch 700 Soundbar. Can I please ask where you have seen this?

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

He's obviously talking about the Bose Soundbar 700.  And yes, it will work with a Bose Acoustimass 300.  

Roscojim
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 12, 2017

Thanks for clarifying that for him. That's exactly what I meant - Soundbar 700. Sorry for any confusion.

Sam_F

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hi @Roscojim,

Just to add, the VI300 Surround Speakers should also be compatible to connect to your Soundbar 700, along with the Acoustimass Module 300 as @Xyz987 correctly states. Are you having any difficulty with setup? Please let me know if you do require assistance, or if you have any further queries - I'll be happy to assist. 

View solution in original post

Roscojim
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 12, 2017

I was able to connect them and they work great!! The Bose Music app found them and connected them in minutes.

Sam_F

That's great to hear, @Roscojim. I hope you enjoy your new home theatre set up! If you have any other queries in the future, feel free to post, and our great Community will be happy to provide assistance.