Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Soundbar 500 fast white pulse

I've read all the other threads on this and tried the suggestions.  My soundbar 500 functions fine, but the white light at the front left pulses and never goes off.  Yes, I've restarted the wifi, reset the soundbar, re-signed into the wifi with the soundbar, powered off the soundbar for 10 minutes, removed the soundbar from all bluetooth devices, and nothing fixes it.  Yes, I know that it is supposed to mean it is connecting to wifi or a bluetooth device, but it is doing neither.

I've also attempted to contact Bose through the text message option, but all I ever accomplished with that was the robot auto answer telling me this:  

I am going to connect you with a live agent to assist you. The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

OF COURSE I was NEVER connected to a live agent.

I purchased this soundbar, serial number **Hidden by Moderator**, surround speakers, serial number , **Hidden by Moderator** and bass module, serial number **Hidden by Moderator**, ALL ON THE SAME DAY.  The surround speakers and bass module show In Warranty, the soundbar shows No longer in warranty.  When I first registered these products, I contacted Bose for HOURS to resolve this and actually had to email screen shots of the order/receipts to prove it.  The agent told me everything was fixed and fine.  Now my soundbar is acting up and it STILL says it’s not in warranty, which basically tells me the prior agent DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to resolve this.  So I can't start a repair ticket because Bose wants to charge me $ 149 for being out of warranty, which is complete and utter crap.

So far, the sound of my system is excellent, and so far, the customer service of Bose SUCKS.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Re: Soundbar 500 fast white pulse

OH yeah, the Order number for all of the equipment is **Hidden by Moderator**.  All ordered from BOSE.  The Soundbar has NEVER shown up in my dashboard as being under warranty.