KMD1406
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

Soundbar 700 Remote Not Working

Hi,

I have the Bose 700 SoundBar with 700 Bass module, my issue I noticed the batteries were dead on the remote so I changed them with a new ones, but the remote is not working anymore and I mean by that even the lights on the remote are not working, I changed them with another new batteries and yet the same issue! Its like the universal remote is completely dead!

The thing is that I cannot connect to my bose through the Bose Music App because its on a different WiFi network and when I searched, the ONLY way to change the WiFi network is through the Bose universal remote?

I have also tried restarting the Soundbar & Bass module by unplugging the same, but still the same issue.

I tried calling the Service Center in India and also sent emails to the support email id, however there is no response from them.

Please help and thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Jessie_O

Re: Soundbar 700 Remote Not Working

Hey @KMD1406

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your remote control. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. 

Based on your post, it sounds as though there is a hardware fault with your remote and you may need a replacement. Whilst we are more than happy to help you with troubleshooting the issue, we are unable to assist with customer service-related queries or issues few this platform. Therefore, I would recommend that you try reaching out to your local team in India again.

I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
KMD1406
Participant
Registered since

Apr 9, 2021

Re: Soundbar 700 Remote Not Working

Thanks for the reply.

However at the India Service Center no one is taking the calls. Looks like its shut down permanently. This kind of service is not expected from a reputed brand like Bose.