tifa3
Participant
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

Soundbar 700 continuous white light flashing issue

Recently my soundbar light has been continuously blinking white randomly and there’s no way to stop it. I don’t know the cause of this but it might be due to a firmware update since this didn’t happen before. I’ve already tried resetting it to no help. I do not have Alexa functionality set up and it’s already conntected to my wifi network. Please fix this! 

5 REPLIES 5
Tazzz7
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 3, 2019

Re: Soundbar 700 continuous white light flashing issue

My soundbar 700 is doing the same thing but the light is the amber one. My home speakers are also flashing with an amber light

KoutaDuck
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

In the german forum we posted already over 20 pages about this issue. Still no fix from Bose. You can help yourself while pressing the mute button and unmute then. But the flashing light will apear again after some time.

Sam_F

Hi all,

The LED status of your Soundbar 700 will indicate a variety of things. Firmware updates are more likely to complete overnight if you keep your system plugged into power, so your current LEDs may be showing something different. 

I'd advise checking out our support article HERE, to confirm to us what status you're currently seeing on your soundbar. From there, I'll be able to best advise on how to troubleshoot each of your system's current LED status.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Ricky Wei
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 10, 2020

I have the same issue
How to fix?
https://youtu.be/Iak_inLi1UM

Bose Soundbar 700不時會閃爍白色燈號,但wifi及其他裝置運作皆正常,查不出原因。目前只能靠重新開啟(或按靜音)來"暫時"解決,但此問題會不斷發生,有人也遇到相同問題嗎?--My Bose Soundbar 700 sometimes flashing white light for no rea...
KoutaDuck
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

There is no fix at the moment. Bose is telling us in the german forum that they are testing a new firmware that should fix the problem. The only thing you can do is pressing the mute button.

https://community.bose.com/t5/Smart-Home/SB700-Probleme-nach-Update-Blinken-der-Statusbar/td-p/30369...