Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2020

Soundbar 700 light activity enquiry

Hi, my soundbar is in "thinking" mode as the white dim light has a sharp fade on both sides. What does this status imply? How do I off it?

I have google assistant enabled and was able to see blue light reading my commands but has this white fade light constantly showing now.

Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Soundbar 700 light activity enquiry

Hello @ckt21

Thank you for posting and reaching out to the community for support! 

A white light bar can indicate many things, if the light is a fast flash this means that the system is rebooting. If the LED is a fast pulse this means that the Soundbar is connecting to a Bluetooth device or to a Wi-Fi network. 

The blue light bar means that the system is ready to connect to Bluetooth, which leads me to believe that you are seeing these patterns due to you placing the Soundbar in Bluetooth mode. 

If you don't place the Soundbar into this source you won't see these patterns.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2020

Hi, I'm referring to a dim short white light with 2 sharp edges on both sides. The second diagram in the above link

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 5, 2020

Managed to reset soundbar and all is working fine now.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 22, 2020

Hi all:

Some may have answered this, but the white flashing LED on my soundbar was a notification from Amazon that I received a package. Once I asked Alexa what my notification was, the flashing light was gone.  The other solid two lights with a space between them happens when I am listening to music and I tell Alexa to stop playing the music.  I believe that it is an indication of a pause mode.  

Hope this helps someone.