Re: Soundbar 700 no audio with ARC
Hi guys- I'm not sure if this is something you have tried, but yesterday I did this:
1) I removed TV via the app
2) I removed my xbox one x via the app
3) I disconnected soundbar and tv from power
4) I disconnected it only from power- no hdmi disconnecting etc.
5) I waited for some time (I went to the toilet after disconnecting so it was more than a minute)
6) Connected back the power
7) This time though I only connected the TV, but I did not go through the whole pairing guide, but chosen the advanced connection, where you put your TV model number
😎 I'm rocking LG OLED65B8 and this is exactly the model number I gave there
9) Fingers crossed, but it works so far.
I switched my TV and soundbar off few times including for the entire night and for now no sound drop.
I did not connect my xbox this time to the remote, only TV.
Did not reset anything. Just did what I described above after trying all sort of things.
I have cec on in the app as well as power sync between my TV and soundbar (I like Bose remote more than LGs one and this is the one I use).
Maybe try it out.
It kind of worked for me for now - I will for sure write back later in case it will fall or next week if it will still work.