Gooner21
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Re: soundbar 700 sky Q and Samsung Tv sound issues

Seriously guys, Why is this taking so long....2 bloody thousand dollars and I'm forever having to remove and re-add everything to get it to work with my TV.....Enough is enough 

It was working fine for everyone until you stuffed it up with a firmware update so simply remove whatever you changed and push it out so we can all use it again as intended.... [Moderated by Moderator]

Add the QC35 Noise cancellation stuff up that also stuffed my Bose Products up and I can honestly say I'm not buying BOSE ever again after this 

Tal81
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Re: Bose 700 Soundbar No sound via ARC connector from TV

Can we get a **bleep** ETA on the update??

bkc1980
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Charlotte,

I tried all of that already like 100 times, but the issue is still there. Can you be more technical in how to fix this **bleep** issue? DO NOT try to tell me these baby steps....I have tried all possible restarts and reconnects..

How can I FIX this issue? 

Thanks.

Victorusmc
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 17, 2019

Bose Soundbar 700 HDMI and Bass

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get an update on the no sound on HDMI for Bose soundbar 700. Also I called the store cause I am having an issue with my Bass its sounding weird and I was wondering if there is an update coming like the last one for the rear speakers. Currently connected on fiber optic cable.

Thank you

Victor

casadegomez
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 20, 2019

How can we be notified of the firmware update being released so we can use our ARC connections again ( I am using fiber optic for now due to un-syncing problems)

bkc1980
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Any word on the fix? I tried the below with NO LUCK. This is really frustrating. For me, even optical is NOT working, making your soundbar700 and other speakers USELESS. 

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/updating-your-soundbar-700.html

Gooner21
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Any fix yet.....I'm REALLY getting tired of having to reset and reload everything to get my TV/Sound bar to talk again...…….Obviously whatever you put in in that firmware update broke it for us all....So back it out and re-test in the lab !!! 

gerrith
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 27, 2019

My father (75) called me in to take a look at his setup: a Samsung Frame TV connected (via HDMI/ARC) to a Bose Soundbar 700. Issue: no sound from TV to the speaker, while it had worked flawlessly before.

I have tried so many things: check audio settings on TV, (un)plug power cables, (un)plug HDMI cable, factory reset TV, factory reset the Soundbar 700.... nothing worked. ARC simply does not work.

Now that I am back home, I found this thread... So Bose: what's up?!

My dad spent a lot of money on a beautiful soundbar that worked flawlessly until a few weeks ago. Now it is completely unusable for TV audio, the only reason he bought it in the first place.

Can we expect a fix anytime soon, or should he return the sound bar now that it's still under warranty?

RisingSunSailor
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 1, 2019

Bose 500 Cuts Out Mid-Movie

Greetings,

I’m using a Bose 500 with an LG C9 over the HDMI ARC connection. Lately, I’ve been having an issue where I’ll start a movie and will have sound, but after a scene change, the sound cuts out and I have nothing. I’ve tried the rebooting trick, but to no avail (I also shouldn’t have to unplug a $500 Soundbar every single time I watch a movie, that’s ridiculous).

Any suggestions? 

bkc1980
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 8, 2019

Any word on the fix? I tried the below with NO LUCK. This is really frustrating. For me, even optical is NOT working, making your soundbar700 and other speakers USELESS.