I moved to a new apartment with a new wifi. The Soundbar 700 (and bass module, and surround speakers) don't appear anymore in my Bose Muisc app. I have tried following but no luck yet:
1. Tried powering off and back on, made no difference.
2. Tried with reinstalled Music app, no luck. The app works fine with my Headphones 700.
3. Tried searching the soundbar in Bose Music app with and without HDMI/ Optical cable connected to TV, still all the same.
4. Tried manually updating (https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/updating-your-soundbar-700.html) but step 5 & 6 in that process didn't work (Remote isn't tuned to soundbar, and browser can't reach to http://203.0.113.1:17008/update.html)
5. Tried tapping on the power button next to mic mute, the LED starts blinking amber but then quickly turns off.
6. Removed Soundbar instance from my iPhone's BT settings and tried all of the steps above, still no luck.
Anything I'm missing? Help please!