Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2020

Soundbar 700 setup

I have owned Bose products for years. Starting with the Bose 901 speakers my wave radio and my Bose wireless head phones. I now I have recently bought the 700 sound bar, 700 bass module, 700 surround sound speakers and Bose surround sound speakers. I'm not a savvy guy when it come to computers, bluetooth items or wireless home theater systems. I have tried to the best of my ability to go through all the Bose hook up tutorials ( You Tube ) and steps on setting up my system. But it is harder then it looks for the average owner. Is there an easy way for someone like me to get my Bose system up and running so I can enjoy the quality of the Bose speakers. I am leaning towards a professional installer, Who would you recommend for local help in my home in Alaska ? What type of business should I be looking for the help I need ? ( Best Buy electronic, car stereo hook-ups or etc... ?  Any help with this would be so appreciated . Thank you to all that responses .

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 30, 2015

Re: Soundbar 700 setup

Hi,

How far have you got with the setup?

Have you downloaded the Bose App and tried to add the Soundbar 700 first within the app?

Do you have the soundbar connected to your ARC or EARC HDMI port on your tv?

Vik