zhaosong
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Soundbar 700 universal remote control MI miboxs

Hi, I have soundbar 700, I can't control sharp TV and MI miboxs by the universal remote, I am not sure if this remote support sharp TV and MI miboxs? If not, when will support,? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Soundbar 700 universal remote control MI miboxs

Hi zhaosong,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I apologize for any trouble you've had so far attempting to set up the Bose remote control for your Sharp TV and MI Box S.

Have you connected your Soundbar 700 to the Bose Music app? If so, have you been through device configuration where it asks you to test a series of codes on your TV/device? It may sometimes ask you to enter the model number for the device - does this sound familiar?

Also, in terms of environment, do you have any physical barriers between your soundbar and your TV/Mi Box? Is there anything that could be blocking the signal from communicating?

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
zhaosong
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Re: Soundbar 700 universal remote control MI miboxs

Hi,

Yes, I've do the test code and input the device model by Bose Music App, but it is not working...

I put the soundbar under my TV and close the Mi Box S, no physical blocking between soundbar and these devices

1. Pls. let me know if current soundbar can support to remote control SHARP LCD-60SU475A and Mi Box S, we have to confirm this firstly, and then debug others. If not, pls. add these model to your support list

2. Pls. let me know the "working principle" of the universal remote? is this Bluetooth(infrared?) signal from soundbar or universal remote? why you ask me to check if any physical blocking between soundbar and devices?

3. Is it possible that the transmitter is damaged?

Thanks