Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher-Koehler
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

Stereo pairing home speaker 500 or 300

How is it possible to pair HS 500 or 300 as Stereo speaker? One for left, one for right channel?

In hope of solution Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Stereo pairing home speaker 500 or 300

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hey Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

In regard to your query, it isn't currently possible to connect these systems together in stereo mode. However, you have full freedom to connect these systems as a group and stream your favorite music across both systems in the Bose Music app. Have you had the chance to give this a try? Simply connect both systems to the Bose Music app, then select the 'Group' option.

Let me know if you need any assistance with this!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Sam_F

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hey Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

In regard to your query, it isn't currently possible to connect these systems together in stereo mode. However, you have full freedom to connect these systems as a group and stream your favorite music across both systems in the Bose Music app. Have you had the chance to give this a try? Simply connect both systems to the Bose Music app, then select the 'Group' option.

Let me know if you need any assistance with this!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Christopher-Koehler
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

Thank you vor answering, i do the group function, but i have to do it every day again. Is there a way to store the settings?

Regards Chris 

SCARAPUCE
Participant
Registered since

Feb 7, 2019

Hi from France,

Does anyone tried to connect 2 Bose 500 speakers together in THE SAME ROOM ?

I understood that it wouldn't be real stereo, but perhaps something like "enhanced stereo" or "home theatre" sound.

In one word, does somebody tried, and does the result is good, satisfaction ?

Best regards

Laurent

Trevor Fitzroy
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 22, 2020

Hi Sam_F, This is a feature I really want! It's not "currently possible" but if it is possible in the near future I'd love to use it.

Jpcard
Participant
Registered since

Apr 25, 2021

Totally agree. This feature is absolutely essential. And possibly a key decision point during the Brand selection of our new premium sound system. 

hawkins652001
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2021

I know this much the speaker is advertised as supreme stereo speaker,the room filling stereo experience,what a waste of money I've had better stereo separation on an £89 Amstrad hi-fi.

AWall
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 27, 2021

Being able to store the stereo or party mode settings is a great idea! Changing on and off via the app or buttons on the speakers themselves as well. The Bose portable home speakers don't have stereo output ability yet either which is just silly for high end speakers not to be able to play in stereo and also have settings able to be stored. Please update Bose! ❤️