PJamester
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2021

Surround Sound 700 wall mounts

Hi, I am creating a home theatre setup but due to various constraints am going to go for a Soundbar 700, Base Unit 700 and a pair of rears. However in the room the sofa is right up against the back wall so my ideal placement of the 700 rears would be to the left and right ideally wall mounted. I'd want to angle the rears into the sofa a bit so as not to be behind them, but I'm trying to find a wall mount (ceiling won't work) that allows me to place them at head height and angled in. Does anyone know if the UB-20 Series II wall mounts work on the 700s? Is there another mount I can use,?

Bose product name: Surround Sound 700

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L

Re: Surround Sound 700 wall mounts

Author Accepted Answer selected by PJamester

Hi PJamester,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for posting!

If you want to wall-mount the Surround Speakers 700, then the OminJewel Wall Brackets are the ones you will need. While these brackets don't allow you to angle the speakers, you don't need to with the 700s. The 700s send audio out equally in 360 around the speaker, so angling the speakers towards your listening position is not necessary! You would not be able to use the UB 20 with the Surround Speakers 700 as they do not have the correct connections for the speakers.

If you have room behind/beside the sofa, you could also potentially use either the OmniJewel floorstands or OmniJewel table stands instead and have the speakers on stands, but this would depend on the room available in your setup.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L

Author Accepted Answer selected by PJamester

Hi PJamester,

Welcome to the Community, thanks for posting!

If you want to wall-mount the Surround Speakers 700, then the OminJewel Wall Brackets are the ones you will need. While these brackets don't allow you to angle the speakers, you don't need to with the 700s. The 700s send audio out equally in 360 around the speaker, so angling the speakers towards your listening position is not necessary! You would not be able to use the UB 20 with the Surround Speakers 700 as they do not have the correct connections for the speakers.

If you have room behind/beside the sofa, you could also potentially use either the OmniJewel floorstands or OmniJewel table stands instead and have the speakers on stands, but this would depend on the room available in your setup.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

PJamester
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2021

Great thats really helpful thanks. Now just need to wait for them to come back into stock!