Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 24, 2019

Re: Surround Speakers 700, is it worth it?

@RAMSHIK wrote:

@Xyz987

Until Bose tunes them up, do not waste your money in vain; they play very quietly and you won’t feel any 360, I’m telling you as the owne

@RAMSHIK wrote:

@vineryap

I listened to them for an hour, and I can say that the new model is different in that the sound is clearer, in the old model it sounds like it is scattered, there is very little detail, and it plays very quietly.

Based on this we get:

+1 brighter sound

+2 Sound Level Up

+3 we get a sound at 360 that the boss knows how to do well, in 5.1 I hear not individual surround points, I hear the background sound with a large area with bright effects.

+4 Louder sound

But you said that it's so quite that it's not worth it, and can't feel the 360 sound, which one is it?

Would you recommend the speakers for people to buy it?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

@vineryap

Hey.

They got louder.

If you watch a movie, you should not play loud speakers, well, and so it should be in 5.1. The main stream of sound comes from Soundbar, and only play along a bit.

If I listen to music and listen via Bluetooth, Android has been playing with the aptx SBC aptX-HD codec for a long time, I was not thrilled.

I took ipod touch 6 (gen) from my brother and turned on the music through airplay2, the rear speakers started to delight me and it started to play.

Then I tried tuneIN and Deezer the rear speakers began to sound just as good unlike Bluetooth Android.

I can recommend them to you, but wait for promotions or discounts, a very high price for them. It's not worth it.

I would give for them no more than $ 300, they do not cost $ 500.

And since I live in Russia, I bought them for $ 620.

Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 25, 2018

They are worth it IMO

I bought them last year and with some good 5.1 sources you will literally be turning around wondering where the noise is coming from. 

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 24, 2019

@RAMSHIK 

@mechs85 

Thank you for the clear answer, convinced to buy it when it's available in my area