Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2020

Sync soundbar 700, and bass module 700

The first time I did this out of the box I had no problem. Now that I have unplugged everything, and moved it has gave me nothing but problems. I couldn’t get the soundbar to linkup with the app. I finally got that to work after a factory reset. I still can’t link the bass module to the soundbar on the app. I have the blinking orange light on the module like I thought I was suppose to have, but when I go to group them, the module never shows up. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2020

Re: Sync soundbar 700, and bass module 700

I figured it out. I was doing the wrong thing clearly.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

I’m having the same issue. How did you get it synced?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

I'm having the same problem after changing a router.  I got the sound bar up and running, and can see the bass module on the list of accessories in the app, but no sound is coming from the bass module.  It blinks amber until I play something through the speakers, and then it blinks amber-white-red.  It worked fine prior to changing my router. 

Highlighted

Hey everyone, 

I am so sorry that you are facing issues, let's get them fixed. Are you using the steps here to pair the bass module with the system? If so, check out the steps here to resolve any issues. 

If you have any questions, please do let me know!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!