Participant
Registered since

Oct 29, 2016

Re: TIDAL

I join the request to add TIDAL to Bose's SoundTouch and Music App, so that I can use it in my SoundTouch speakers and in my Bose Portable Home Speaker. 

I am very disappointed that Bose still didn't add the support for TIDAL which is the music service with the best lossless quality audio. - Bose, please add it as soon as possible. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 23, 2020

same here, just changed from spotify to tidal... and now disappointed 😞

i loved the feature of just clicking a preset to play a playlist

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 18, 2019

push... its a shame this doesn't work

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

May 25, 2019

Another great example that Bose didn't understand the need and the power of Software interface, compatibility, easy to use, reactivity to correct to make great products ....

The Hw might be very good just ruined by Software (app, firmware, compatibility, etc, timeline) that it is far far far away from other brands ... and there are no improvments at all regarding the past few months.... it is just getting worth

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Same here. I just switched to Tidal Hi-Fi from Spotify. It seems that Bose and Tidal would be an awesome match. As it stands now I’m holding off on my Soundbar purchase for a bit and wait for news. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2018

I Would also like Tidal as an option, so that I can use may playlists together with my Bose st30 and st10.

right now I am forced to play mp3 or flac from my synology network server, due to the lack of Tidal.

i hope that Bose will add Tidal in a near future.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2018

Hi, I can see that it has been a year since you posted this, have you asked for Tidal in a future update yet?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2018

I Would also like Tidal as an option, so that I can use may playlists together with my Bose st30 and st10.

right now I am forced to play mp3 or flac from my synology network server, due to the lack of Tidal.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Hello,

Does anyone know if this is happening soon? I should have looked on Tidals website before ordering the Soundtouch 30.

Very hard to recommend Bose for Hi-Fi services when Tidal is left out.