Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 23, 2019

TIDAL

It's amazing that Bose doesn't include TIDAL in the Bose Music application. It is frankly disappointing that a service as well known and of audio quality as TIDAL is not considered. Sonos instead allows you to configure many more alternatives than Bose.
I hope you solve this problem shortly, but I will be forced to change Sonos and I will not recommend Bose to anyone else.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

Re: TIDAL

+1

/Goran

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

Tidal isn't supported by bose music nor soundtouch! Any chance bosevwill chssnge this? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 26, 2019

I´m very disappointed that Bose does not have support for TIDAL. Isn't Bose supposed to be a Hi-Fi quality audio brand? TIDAL is the best in Hi-Fi.

I join the request! We want TIDAL !!!

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

Or deeper HiFi. 

• Can anyone explain why bose have sorted lossless music out?
Highlighted

Hello All,

Thank you very much for contributing to the community! 

We're very sorry that you have been left disappointed that our apps currently do not support the Tidal service. Although I cannot guarantee this will be included in the future, I will happily log this as a feature request. 

Please let us know if you have any further suggestions. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 23, 2019

They could allow Bose Home Speakers to connect to Alexa music playback groups, just as other brands like Sonos or JBL can do.

It is known that Alexa released the code to connect any device to the groups, so it is technically possible to do that. It only depends on Bose programmers.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

There are already a number of threads about Tidal support.

Let's push this, so Tidal may be implemented 🙂

See https://community.bose.com/t5/Smart-Home/Tidal-support/m-p/234358

@Hector_B wrote:

[...]

We don't currently have any further information on Tidal support on our products at this moment in time, this is something that has been raised as a feature request a few times and I would love to hear from the community if more users would like to see this added. 

[...]

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Just to kick it up and give it attention 🙂

Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 5, 2020

I already have a SoundTouch 20 III.

I am planning 4 more speakers and it would be 4 SoundTouch 10s if Bose adds AirPlay2 or Tidal to SoundTouch app before this fall.

Otherwise, I will collect 5 Sonos Ones one by one when hot deal opens and give this SoundTouch 20 to another family member.