Registered since

Sep 2, 2019

Tidal support

When is TIDAL support to be rolled out? 

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Re: Tidal support

Hello Grado, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

We do not currently have any plans to integrate support for TIDAL, however, we have forwarded some feature requests to the development team for consideration. 

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Bose did you see the list of support devices: https://tidal.com/supported-devices  only Bose is missing. When is Bose going to integrate Tidal?

Bose claims to be a high end audio system maybe it seems wise to integrate Tidal Hifi and Tidal Masters.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Any news on Tidal Support in the future?

I am currently forced to use Tidal with Airplay. I believe that I could have better results with the service integrated.

Thanks 🙂

Highlighted

Hello vossi_, 

Thanks for reaching out to us today! 

We don't currently have any further information on Tidal support on our products at this moment in time, this is something that has been raised as a feature request a few times and I would love to hear from the community if more users would like to see this added. 

If you would like to see this or any other features added please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 3, 2019

I'm adding my vote FOR Tidal being added to the SoundTouch application.

I was surprised and disappointed to see that Tidal wasn't an option, when I received my Bose Soundtouch 30 , today.

I'm considering returning my device and getting a device that will allow this Tidal Integration.

I've been reading posts going back to 2017 asking for Tidal Integration.  The response is always something like "I'll let the developers know about this feature suggestion".

Given those many similar responses, I feel certain that there is no chance of this happening with Bose.

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 4, 2020

We are several customers requesting Tidal integration to soundtouch products. Please consider this, we have waited too long.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 5, 2020

I have Bose SoundTouch 20 and I agree with you.

SoundTouch is supporting very few and it does not fully work as a Wi-fi speaker because of very limited compatibility.

I feel like that I bought just a fancy expensive old radio.

$350? I feel even hot deal price of its half is very over-charged.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 29, 2016

I join the request to add TIDAL to Bose's SoundTouch and Music App, so that I can use it in my SoundTouch speakers and in my Bose Portable Home Speaker. 

I am very disappointed that Bose still didn't add the support for TIDAL which is the music service with the best lossless quality audio. - Bose, please add it as soon as possible. 

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 27, 2020

Hector, thank you for serving as a moderator of this forum and requesting feedback such as this. As you know, people who buy Bose products do so because they are willing to spend more to enjoy higher-quality sound. Many of us can also afford to use music services designed for such people, like Qobuz, Amazon Music HD and, especially, Tidal. I don't know why Bose won't support Tidal, but we wish Bose would work it out and offer us the ability to more easily play our premium music on our premium speakers without relying on Bluetooth. Please pass along to the leadership team that flatly refusing to meet the requests of your users without giving any reason is a good way to lose those users to those competitors actually listening to us. Thanks again.