Dec 18, 2019

Re: Tidal support

i also would wish that tidal would be integrated

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 21, 2020

Adding Tidal support seems like the best thing for bose services to do. The service that Tidal provides would only compliment Bose rich sounds. It seems that it would match perfectly. I only listen to Tidal streaming services becuase of the enhanced quality of music as well as the catalog. The bose app is lost on me and others alike simply because a supreme platform that boasts HIFI and Masters quality music isnt supported. If your consumers are buying bose, I guarantee we listening because of superior sound. Just something to think of.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Still no Bose in this list. Why take requests such a long time.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 27, 2019

One or the other way I feel I bought the wrong system two years ago, Bose is not listening to its clients, it has a simple system (lifestyle650) that provides descent sound but if it breaks down again I will not replace it with a new one. Ours broke down after two years and was fixed, but in general not overly happy with it.

Tidal provides higher quality throughput and at least you should support this, or don't call yourself premium. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 16, 2020

Here’s one more Tidal customer waiting for Tidal Support! 

It’s between Bose and Sonos for my home speaker now. I already own the following Bose products:

Soundsport free wireless,

Soundlink Mini 2

Bose Soundbar

Bose Soundlink around ear II (just ordered from Bose)

Waiting on home speaker purchase. 
Hope it’s Bose. 

Highlighted

Thank you all for your interest. We have added your names to the list of users who would like this feature! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 22, 2020

Hello,

I have exactly the same opinion as above: i own several bose products and love them.

I'm just about to receive tomorrow home speaker 500 and it is so bad it won't support tidal.

Please don't make me return my home 500, I'm sure it's great. 

Please support Tidal in your products.

I

think many of your customers and supporters would really appreciate

Best regards,

Julien

Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

I would love to see Tidal.

While I feel this vote should be not needed. Any great services should be added within no time without thinking our us asking/begging.

I was planning to move everything to Bose in my house. But with this kind of spin to win way to get new features in I’m going to rethink.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 15, 2020

I just ordered a Bose Portable Home Speaker, and just learned through this forum that TIDAL isn't supported by Bose.  How disappointing!  Tidal isn't perfect, but as far as sound quality goes there isn't anything out there that's better.  I guess I'll need to reconsider my purchase now.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 11, 2020

This must be a joke!!!

I just got my wave sound touch delivered through online purchase today (August 2020!!!!) and found out the app did not connect tidal.

I'm returning.