Try again later

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Try again later

None of my speakers will play. They are all connected to my WiFi but I receive a notice that says “We can not connect Bose to the server now. Try again later. (1201)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Try again later

Hello Turk13tunes,

Welcome to the community, I am so sorry to hear that you're speakers are no longer functioning and are struggling to connect to the server. I would love to assist you with this and get your speakers running again! 

So that I can provide you with the most accurate information can you please inform me with what Bose Speakers you have within your set up? 

Are all your speakers working together in a grouped set up? If so are they also not functioning separately?

Also what are the LED indicators stating on your speakers?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Hello Tegan,

I have 4 sound touch 10 and one sound bar. Up until a few weeks ago, they worked great. Then I started receiving the error page, cannon connect to Bose server right now, try again later. I deleted and then downloaded the app again as well as disconnected the speakers then reconnected but still have the same problem. LED lights are blue on WiFi symbol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sean

Hello Sean,

Thank you very much for clarifying this information for us. 

Are you also able to identify for us what soundbar you have?

Is this blue LED showing on your SoundTouch 10? As there should not be any blue LED signals assigned the Wi-Fi symbol on this system could you please check this for us. 

I would firstly recommend that you reboot your router. To do this disconnect power from the router for 30 seconds, then wait for it to start up and proceed to re-connect your device.

Please let us know how you get on! 

Tegan M 

Silent Starter

This unfortunately did not work.

Hi Turk13tunes, 

Thank you for coming back to us!

Can you confirm what it is you are asking the system to do when you get this error? 

Are you asking the system to play a preset? Are you trying to play a specific source?

Once I have this information I can advise you further. 

I look forward to hearing from you! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O