Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 5, 2020

Tunein Radio stations Error C7 - SC3103

Hi

I've just bought a Bose 500 Home Speaker - nice sound and features!

However, when trying to play radio channels from "Sveriges Radio" in Tunein, using the Bose Music app on Android, I always get Error C7 - SC3103. All other stations I've tried in the app works fine.

Two examples of stations from "Sveriges Radio" are (there quite a few other channels from Sveriges Radio too):

P4 Stockholm

P4 Blekinge

All Sveriges Radio's channels work on the Android Tunein app or when I play them on Tunein on PC. The ones sent out on the FM band are also all fine there.

To trouble shoot I have tried below, but the error remains:

Rebooted the router (waiting +2min)

Rebooted the Bose 500 Home Speaker (waiting +2min)

Uninstalled Bose Music app --> rebooted Android phone --> reinstalled Bose Music app

I'm located in Sweden.

When googling I couldn't find anything on the probelm with these channels on Bose.

Please can you advice/look into this?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Tunein Radio stations Error C7 - SC3103

Hi FamSA, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

These troubleshooting steps are a great start! Thank you for giving them a go!

It looks like you have tried all the recommended troubleshooting for this particular issue. I will get this raised with the development team for review. 

In the meantime, you can try a custom URL preset. I have included the LINK HERE to a thread that will help you in creating this.  

Let me know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 5, 2020

Thanks for looking into this!

But regarding Custom URLs, has that feature been added to the Bose Music app now? Can't find it and I also found this post that says the feature doesn't exit:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Smart-Home/Adding-a-custom-radio-station-to-home-speaker-500-possible/... 

Is the custom URL feature be added to the Bose Music app soon?

Highlighted

Hi FamSA, 

Thank you for coming back to me! 

You're absolutely correct, the custom URL is not available on the Bose Music application. I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused. I have edited the original post to reflect this. 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.