Highlighted
vitasponsor
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

Two Bass Modules with Soundbar 500

Hello, is it possible to connect more than one Bass Module? I have one BM500, and I am thinking of adding another one, I would rather add another BM500 instead of BM700 because of the surround sound and the esthetics of my room. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Two Bass Modules with Soundbar 500

Author Accepted Answer selected by vitasponsor

Hello vitasponsor,

Thanks for posting in the community! You can have up to two bass modules using a wireless connection, however, they have to be the same product so either both 500's or 700's. If you are looking for more bass this set up will work well. 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else please get in touch.

Have a great day😊

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

9 REPLIES 9
Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

If you run two subs, they should be the same.  I'm thinking about trying it with my Bose Soundtouch 300.

vitasponsor
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

so I couldn't add BM700 even if I wanted to? Or is it just not recommended 

mmsumulong
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 21, 2019

You can add the BM700 as it is compatible with the SB500.

vitasponsor
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

So In summary, I can easily add second Bass Module 500, even Bass Module 700 but it's not recommended. Is That correct? because I wouldn't want that kind of situation where I buy another BM500, and It seems I can't use them together.

Xyz987
Gabby Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

@vitasponsor wrote:

so I couldn't add BM700 even if I wanted to? Or is it just not recommended 

I think you could, but you could never get the sound balanced.

Author Accepted Answer selected by vitasponsor

Hello vitasponsor,

Thanks for posting in the community! You can have up to two bass modules using a wireless connection, however, they have to be the same product so either both 500's or 700's. If you are looking for more bass this set up will work well. 

I hope this helps, should you need anything else please get in touch.

Have a great day😊

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

vitasponsor
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 17, 2019

Hi, I have another question

I want to upgrade still my setup but I don't really know how well will 2 BM500 compare to BM700.
We all know BM700 Is a lot more powerful than 2 BM500's but I would know how much because one BM500 Is almost ideal for my room, I want still a little more punch. Here where I live 2 BM500 equals 1 BM700 pricewise, so in theory BM700 is a better deal, but I would have to sell my old BM500 and etc. lot more things to worry about so second BM500 sounds like easier way and should satisfy me completely. So, my question is, does Bass Module 700 goes even lower (i mean Hz) than BM500? If not I think I'll go with BM500 but, yeah.
Thanks in advantage

mmsumulong
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jun 21, 2019

I am not sure if two bass modules can be connected. Perhaps a moderator can better answer your qu stion.

Hello mmsumulong, 

As mentioned above, it is possible to pair two bass modules together, however, they both need to be the same model. e.g Bass Module 500 x2, or Bass Module 700 x2. 

If anyone has tried both vitasponsor, I encourage you to answer his question between the sound quality of the two systems in your own experience. #

Kind regards, 

Jeff G